In case you are one of those rare specimens who do not like to travel (I can’t be your friend, FYI) or do not understand why people who travel seem to get a virus that leaves them wanting more, you have two options: keep reading, change your mind, create your own bucket list of places to see, and open a savings account where your travel money can go to OR stop reading.
I am fascinated by travel, the way it broadens my perspective, leaves me wanting more, exposes me to new cultures, and challenges the importance of my ‘everyday first-world problems’. I have been lucky enough to travel a bit, but it is a vicious cycle, and here I am just wondering how and when will I see all the places I want to see. Even worse, giving me major anxiety about the places I should know about and don’t and that i might be missing (this symptom can be classified as FOMO- the fear of missing out).
Anyway, i just thought it would be nice to have a mental break and share what I have been daydreaming about and my travel bucket list/ places-to-see list. Rather than writing about it, I am just going to spread the wanderlust virus with pictures…
1. Santorini, Greece (can’t help but sing Mamma Mia songs in my head)
2. Loire Valley, France (wine region + a princess’ dream)
3. Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany ( I call this the Sleeping Beauty Castle )
4. The Italian Coast (Vespa included)
6. Prague, Czech Republic (and its Christmas Markets)
7. Myanmar (is this place even real?)
I have so many places I would love to visit, but decided to share these ones for now. Have you thought about your next vacation?